Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Things They Say.....

Then.......


........and Now


So I have been meaning to do this many times! Jot down some of the funny things that my boys say! I tell ya what, their little minds amaze me with what they come up with.
"We're going to St. George for Halloween. I cannot wait to eat chocolate in a jaccuzzi! "
-Tyler to his Aunt Lynnie
"Hmm... I wonder if that plane is going to Africa."
-Justin to our group at the pumpkin patch as he looked into the sky
"Mom, why can't I see my own eyes?"
-Justin (this was like watching someone try to lick their own elbow as he tried to see his own eyes)
"Mom, did you know our country is going to be Obama'd on Tuesday??? I don't want us to be bombed mom!"
-Tyler (information Tyler brought to me from peers at school)
"Mom, why can't I pull my lips off? My lips won't come off!"
-Justin
"Mom, I don't want to go to military school!" (said with a worried tone)
-Justin as I kissed him goodnight
Now this one had me a little concerned on the direction it could have taken.....
"Mom, can girls have babies if they aren't married?" Yes Tyler they can. " Hmmm, thats weird"
-Tyler
I love being a mom to my boys! They keep me laughing with some of the things that come from their mouths! I can't believe how fast they grow up!

2 comments:

Overbaugh Family said...

Cute pictures! I wish they didn't grow up soooo fast! I love those funny phrases. I am glad you wrote them down before you forgot. They are priceless!!

Overbaugh Family said...

Get your butt off F.B and post something on here!