Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween ...... from St. George!

So this year for halloween we were down in St. George with Darin and his whole family!~ We had so much fun. Tons of swimming... hiking....and trunk or treat! As you can see... Tyler is coming out of the "cute" and "fun" costumes... he has moved onto morbid! Bleh.... Justin was right up my alley! A simple mask! (Thanks Ang and JJ!) I think right up there at the top of my list though was my hair appointment that Darin provided for me at a local salon... Soo relaxing! I LOVE getting my hair cut! He's so thoughtful!






1 comment:

Frank Lee Speaking said...

I don't know what it is but the yoda mask is so fitting for Justin. I love that kid. Both your boys of course. Me miss being able to bip on over. It was sure fun being that close to you guys. We are going to have to plan a train ride up. I think Carter would love it. Love ya Juls. Lates